Xss fuzzer is a simple tool for generating xss payloads. It is mainly used in bug bounty programs. It generates XSS payloads based on user-defined vectors using multiple placeholders which are replaced with fuzzing lists.
XSS Fuzzer is a generic tool that can be useful for multiple purposes, including:
- Finding new XSS vectors, for any browser
- Testing XSS payloads on getting and POST parameters
- Bypassing XSS Auditors in the browser
- Bypassing web application firewalls
- Exploiting HTML whitelist features